5.20.2012

Mother's Day


My first mother's day was awesome!  Scott was so sweet and made me feel really special and loved.  He got me this cute necklace that I am in love with!  I have the best husband ever!
I am so lucky to have the best mom in the world as well!  She is my best friend and has been such an amazing example to me of the kind of mom I hope to be to my daughter.   
I also have such an amazing mother in law!  Whenever I hear about crazy mother in laws, I feel so lucky to have married into such an amazing family!  Darla is the best mother in law I could ask for!
 This is a picture we took before church on mother's day!  We have the most beautiful daughter in the whole world!


 This is a picture we took on mother's day as well.  Scott's grandparents just left on a mission to the Cook Islands.. their 8th mission!!!  They are so great and it was so fun to see them before they left!

This mother's day, I was so grateful to be a mother.  Motherhood is the most amazing experience.  It is such hard work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!  There are many days that I feel like I am busy all day long and then I get to the end of the day and look at my house and try and think back on my day, and it seems as if I have gotten nothing done.  Taking care of Millie takes up much of my day but it is so worth it!  I never knew I could love someone so much especially in such a short amount of time!  Millie is the love of our life and we feel so blessed to be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment